Whatever the nature of your data center, Southland will create a safe and reliable environment for your information storage. We know that speed to market is critical, but not at the expense of responsible energy consumption or the peace of mind provided by seamlessly redundant backup systems.
Our evaluation of air flow design helps identify potential issues – such as cool air oversupply and air distribution short-circuiting due to high-density heat loads – before construction begins. And once your facility is up and running, we perform knowledgeable, skilled maintenance of your cooling systems and their backups, including fuel oil generators.
- Designs that maximize reliability, efficiency and future options
- Optimized energy consumption reduces energy costs
- Start test and balancing services identify (and correct) issues
- Our input helps you obtain utility rebates and incentives
- Space is maintained at ideal temperature and humidity
- Lower operational costs boost continued ROI
Southland’s teams have the expertise to anticipate and account for everything from a broken chiller pipe to a high-magnitude earthquake. We’ll use our proprietary energy models to determine power density and heat generation – and the corresponding level of cooling needed, along with the types of systems that will best serve your facility. And we’ll optimize your usage so that you’re environmentally and fiscally responsible.